Thursday 24 October 2019

Cousins In The Car (A Short Story)


I hadn't done one of these in a while, so hit the jump for a short tale!




Bump. Bump. Bump. The car doors were shut and Abby, Jason and Lance were all in the car, ready to go. The old Toyota was Lance’s Aunt Phoebe’s car, and he remembered the thrill he used to get when he was under age and she would still let him drive the car under her watchful eye – which still wasn’t enough to get his father’s approval. The nostalgia was cut short as Lance went to adjust the mirrors and almost broke one of his new manicured nails – reminding him that he was now wearing his Aunt’s body.



“Are you sure you’ve got this?” seventeen-year-old Jason asked from the back seat, “because I can take a cab to the party.”



“Hey!” Lance said firmly, but with a smile, “I might not be old enough to be your mother, but don’t forget, I’m in college! I know how to drive! I’m going to get you to your sleepover and party in no time!”



“Isn’t it WEIRD being our mom?” ten-year-old Abby asked.



“You ask me that every time we swap,” sighed Lance, “it is a little weird, but if your mother needs a break from her life, and she’s willing to keep paying me to swap bodies with her on the occasional Friday night, then I’m totally happy to comply.”



At that, Lance pulled out of the driveway, the GPS dinging at him as he headed off. As his feet touched the pedals, he was thankful he wore flats, not heels, this time. A little part of him felt the feminine vanity that if he had to get out of the car, he’d wish he had some heels to show off his Aunt’s stems. He smiled, bemused by how repeated swaps with his Aunt were beginning to have an effect on his mind.



“So did your mommy say what she was going to do using my body tonight?” Lance asked, glancing back at the kids in the rear vision mirror.



“Yeah! She’s going to wrestle your dad!” blurted out Abby, miming punches in the air, much to Lance’s confusion.



“Supposedly, our mother and your father used to enjoy ‘scrapping with each other’ as she calls it,” Jason explained, unenthused.



“But then mom’s boobies came in and she couldn’t do that anymore!” Abby giggled, “so now she’s going to use your boy body to kick her brother’s butt!”



Lance laughed, but perhaps a bit too loudly to overcompensate. Wrestling his father was so tame compared to the time he’d caught Aunt Phoebe in his body, in the shower with her best friend. Once he was back in his own body, he’d had so many showers, but still couldn’t wipe away the memory that his dick had been used to screw a woman old enough to be his mother.



“Ok, Abby!” Lance said loudly, hoping avoid that memory, “we’re getting close to your sleepover! What are the rules?”



“I call you mom, and I don’t call you Lance!” Abby recited – which Lance made her do every swap, after an awkward moment with the other mothers, “I call you if anything happens, and I will follow all the rules my mother would have set if she were in her own body! Only those rules!”



Lance eyed Abby suspiciously for her little addition at the end before following up with, “okay, Abs. What aren’t you telling me?”



“Nothing!” Abby said with her best sweet voice, which was also her worst lying voice.



“Abigail Bianca Duveau!” Lance said sternly, gearing in to mother mode, “you can tell me, or I can simply take you back home with me.”



“Fine!” Abby pouted, “I want to tell my friends that body swapping is real!”



“What? Why?” Lance asked, not quite prepared for that question.



“Cassie B says that she’s done body swapping before!” Abby explained, waving her hands in the air, “she said she’s even become her brother and pee peed standing up!”



“So, what has that got to do with you telling them?” a confused Lance pushed.



“None of the other girls believe her, and I don’t want to get you in trouble, Lance, but Cassie B says that she’ll bring real body swap stuff, and let us all try it!” Abby continued, “and I want to try it!”



“Well, that’s a new rule,” Lance said firmly, “no. No admitting body swapping is real, and certainly no swapping for you! Your mother and I can do this because we’re responsible adults.”



“Pffft. Responsible enough to spend most of the time naked on my mother’s bed,” scoffed Jason, causing Lance to turn bright red.



“Let’s hear you recite YOUR rules, buddy” Lance replied sharply, trying to win some ground back.



“Fine,” Jason said with a roll of his eyes, “I call you at the first sign of trouble. No drugs. No leaving the house. No trespassing. Unlike my real mother, you’re allowing me to have 1 drink, and I’d sure as hell not appear to be drunk.”



“Or else what…?” Lance prompted to the boy.



“Or else you’ll come in to the party, find the guy there who has a MILF fetish (you promise there is always at least one), and you will make out with him in my mother’s body and ruin all of us,” Jason muttered.



“Plus, the no swapping rule applies to you too,” Lance said, especially concerned, considering he’d discovered body swapping in high school too.



“There won’t be enough hot girls there to make it even worth it,” Jason sighed, still staring out the window.



It still felt strange to be out and about with his Aunt’s body, and to be treated like a full adult. Abby’s friend holding the sleepover, was the younger sister of someone Lance had gone to school with, and as such, he knew the parents. As they greeted him at the door, he kept wondering if they would somehow see who he really was.



“Ok. Remember what I said, sweetie,” Lance said, kneeling down next to Abby before pulling her in to a big hug, “and you have a great time, okay?”



“You really sounded like mom that time!” whispered Abby cheekily, before running of to play with her friends.



Getting back in to the car, Jason still seemed grumpy, and no matter how much Lance wanted to drop him off and race home to have fun in his Aunt’s body, he knew he should suss out what was bothering his younger cousin.



“I know I look like your mother,” Lance began, “but I’m still me in here, dude. Tell me what’s bothering you.”



“There’s another party going on tonight,” Jason mumbled, “and me and all my friend weren’t invited, and it was a popular kid party. So, this party tonight is for losers. It won’t be any fun. I wouldn’t even be going if you weren’t going to do gross things in my mother’s body.”



“Ok. You know your mother’s done worse with this body, right? She’s had two kids, which means she’s at least had sex twice,” Lance laughed, still turning beet red again, “and let me tell you, you won’t feel it now, but when you look back at a night like this, you won’t even care that you weren’t with some dumb cool kids.”



“But the cool kids are swapping!” Jason exclaimed, “they’re learning all about girls in a way that I don’t get to!”



“Swapping isn’t all it’s cracked up to be,” Lance said softly, “being a girl means periods, and pregnancy scares, and a whole lot of things you don’t have to deal with as a guy! Why do you think your mother loves becoming me so often?”



Jason said nothing, and just stared out the window of the car.



“If you really aren’t having fun, you just call me, and I’ll come get you. You’re my responsibility this weekend, and let’s be real – this is my Aunt’s body. It’s not a cheerleader or something. How much fun do you really think it is?” Lance continued, hoping that last lie was more convincing.



Pulling up to the house where the party was, Jason got out of the car, still sulking, without saying a word. Before he could even get to the door, a mousy red head with glasses was skipping down the path to meet him. Lance watched, noticing that Jason was clearly oblivious to this girl’s crush on him, and despite the nerdy look, she was cute!



Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Lance pulled out one of his spare swapping scrolls, reciting it and then looking over as Jason and the girl paused, mid conversation, then suddenly looked at each other in shock. Lance remembered that horrified, yet horny feeling as you grab a girls boobs on your own chest for the first time, while seeing your body touching your manhood from outside.



Jason looked over at Lance in the car, mouth still agape, eyes still wide, and all Lance could do was wind down the window and say, “have a good time, Jason! I’ll see you later! Mommy loves you!”



Lance laughed heartily as he sped off. In the rear vision mirror, he saw the girl in Jason’s body take advantage of the situation by pulling Jason in to a kiss – Jason resistive at first before he melted in to his former arms.



Finally the night was Lance’s. It was this point of the night when he was always tempted to go to a bar to pick up a stranger, but he always stayed strong, knowing he needed to be on call if the kids needed him. A nice, warm bath would have to suffice for now.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it so much. Excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a few years later, Jason was saying I Do to the beautiful redhaired bombshell. He would be thanking his cousin Lance for bringing the couple together when they where still in high school.

    Lance sat in the crowd glad to see he had a positive impact on his cousins life. Just as his Aunt Phoebe had on his.
    Lance was now married to a beautiful girl who shared an interest in swapping. She originally met phoebe in Lance's body and went on dates but after phoebe confessed she decided to wait around lances bedroom one night to meet the real lance after he swapped backand they hit it off better than phoebe did.

    Jason and his brand new wife also had a soft spot for swapping and wanted to thank Lance somehow, but that would have to wait until after the wedding... and maybe... maybe.. after the honeymoon, but that remains to be seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice ending!

      Yeah, I like the idea of there being this mutual dynamic, with a little bit of naughty kink thrown in there for good measure.

      Delete
  3. I love your story about an aunt and college kid mutually swapping every so often. Great plot line and excellent story.

    ReplyDelete