Monday 16 October 2023

Dribs and Drabs (Art)


 Just a quick doodle and a little update. I know it looks like I'm back, but I've really had no plan going ahead for the blog. I've been getting this stuff out of my system and I'll post as I can, but probably not regular content. Hopefully you enjoy the stuff I get up. Also, sorry to say - requests/commissions aren't super likely at this point either. Apologies if this is a bit of a downer, but I don't want anyone to get their hopes up that the blog's going back to the level of activity it used to have.

4 comments:

  1. Every new drop is appreciated.

    You are one of my favorite writers and artists in this community. That you enjoy the process is the most important thing so you don't burn out, and I'm glad that you don't just write because you're expected to, but because you want to.

    Thank you so much for your hard work, and if you ever come up with new material again, you'll always have a longtime fan here who is happy to appreciate your content. But I know too that every new piece you create is a bonus to grateful for, and not something to be taken for granted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I appreciate the kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy the stuff I do manage to get out. c:

      Delete
  2. Happy to get any new post so no worries, thanks for the art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you, and extra thanks for stopping by to read. c:

      Delete