Sunday 5 July 2020

Steamy Party (Short Story)

I hadn't done a short story in a while, so here we go. Plus a rushed little watercolour to go with it.

Tonight’s swap party was supposed to be me turning a page, but if I’d known I would end up feeling like this, then I would have stayed home to work on the Kant thesis I have due next month. It only hits me now that I’m lying under the sleeping body of Madison Coulter - one of the hottest girls on campus, and I’m thinking about some stinking old philosopher. It’s not that the sex wasn’t great, but when I came to this swap party to drink, party and screw in a male body, I didn’t expect that body to be my ex-boyfriend’s.


It’s been a month since Grayson and I broke up, and I didn’t realize it still felt so fresh and raw. Hell, I haven’t spoken to him since that day, but here I am in his body. This handsome, athletic body. What would a guy like him see in a dumpy girl like me? Was it a dare? Was he bragging to his friends about shacking up with the loser girl? Could he just sense my desperation and knew I’d be an easy lay? I didn’t find out and I guess I never would.

Thankfully Grayson’s body can hold its alcohol unlike Madison’s. From the way she was behaving, I’m pretty sure there’s some meathead footballer in her body, but he wouldn’t tell me who he really was. If all his other bros knew what a sexy, skilled female lover he could be, he’d probably never hear the end of it in the locker room. As I slid my borrowed manhood inside him, I remembered how it felt when I was with Grayson. It made more sense for him to be with a girl who looked like Madison. After this party, perhaps he should be with her.

How can I be lying here after what might have been the best sex of my life, and all I can do is think about that idiot. The other girls in my dorm all said this party would be good for me – that I could literally get out of my own skin and dance away my troubles. Fate can be a cruel mistress. Madison’s sleeping body doesn’t even rouse when I slide out from under it. I give one last kiss to those cherry flavoured lips and she lets out a goofy yet appreciative laugh. I catch my reflection in a mirror, and as Grayson’s face stares back at me, all I want is a shower to wash away this feeling of dirtiness I feel.

I haven’t seen my actual body all night, which means Grayson is probably using it to hook up with someone. I suppose in this horny crowd, even my body can get some. Before the big party swap occurred, I felt like I was standing out like a sore thumb. People looked at me sideways and there were guys who were probably hoping not to get my body. Grayson would probably give me a spiel about how he thinks I’m gorgeous or something, but I’m sure he tells all the girls that.

Steam hits my face as I open the bathroom door. Someone’s already having a shower. When my friend – Neena, was trying to convince me to come, she was telling me how care free everyone is at these things, and how during the last swap party, she literally jumped in to a bath with a bunch of people and no one batted an eyelid.

“Scoot over! I need a shower too!” I call out before I open the shower door but after the initial splash of water, my vision clears and I’m face to face with my own body!

“Why hello there,” Grayson grins at me, pulling his hair back so I can see my whole pudgy figure with warm water cascading down it, “of all the showers, and all the bodies, you just had to walk in to mine.”

“I…I’ll come back,” I stutter, hating myself for staring at my own body as if I hadn’t seen it in the mirror every day before this.

“Come on, Chelsea. We’ve showered together before,” Grayson laughs, grabbing me by the wrist.
I remember how I used to think my fingers were stumpy when compared to his, but as they grabs me, they’re so soft and gentle, but I chalk that up to the way Grayson moves my body. Even if he was leading me on, he still mostly acted like a gentleman. He reaches around me to close the shower door, his head brushing against my chest as he pulls the foggy glass closed. 

“I saw you hooked up with Madison’s body!” Grayson says, absentmindedly playing with his wet boobs like every idiot guy in a girl’s body does, “I’ll bet that was an experience.”

“Yeah. She’s definitely your type,” I grumble, knowing that I shouldn’t be picking a fight right now.

“You never did believe me,” sighs Grayson, “my type of girl is you.”

I roll my eyes and turn to walk out but then he turns me around grabbing me by the arms. He always said he couldn’t resist my pouting face, and now that I’m on the other side of it, I can see why. I don’t know if it’s just the running water, but he almost looks like he’s crying.

“It’s not about looking like a supermodel,” he says, “you’re smart, Chelsea. You’ve got a wicked sense of humour, and you’re just fun to be around. When I look at you…hell when I look at anyone, you see the real them right here.”

He pointed to his eyes and he stared intensely in to mine. It was strange to hear these words in my own voice, from my own face. The way he wore my body was mesmerizing. I was resistant but he kept trying to pull me closer. From within my body he probably could feel how attracted my body would feel towards his.

“Even if you don’t believe any of that,” he continued, “then look at me. Actually look at me. If you can get over yourself, then you’ll see what I saw.”

He pushed me up against the side of the shower, then turned around squashing his jiggling butt cheeks against my hardening member. As my cock began to throb, ready for some kind of round two, Grayson noticed and smiled as he said, “that cute little tushie of yours. You feel those soft cheeks? You feel how much I wanted to grab that butt every time I saw it?”

He takes my hands and wraps them around his waist, and I cringe as my arms press in to my body’s haunches, causing the fat to bulge slightly over my elbows. Another reminder of how I need to lose weight. I try to take my hands away, but they just move up, bumping against his floppy tits – which aren’t as saggy as I remember. What had he done to make them look like this?

“Going straight for the titties?” Grayson laughs at me, leaning his head back against my chest to gaze up at me again, “I loved that I was taller than you too, just so I could look at you in my arms like this. There’s no way you don’t want to kiss me right now.”

He’s right. How the hell was sex with Madison somehow less exciting than this shower with my real body? His body is dying to wrap my old body up in its arms. I know sometimes I would feel so safe in his embrace. He looks like he feels safe now, and I can’t help but smile at him.

“You say you’re not attractive, but surely you know you’re lying to yourself now,” he purrs, “damn, since the break up I’ve dreamed of this body every night. Who would have guessed I get to see it like this?”

“Missed me huh?” I ask, suddenly feeling a swell of confidence, “tell me about the things about my body that you missed.”

He responds with a deep, long kiss, and I hope he can’t taste Madison on my tongue as he probes his old mouth with my former tongue. I know it’s weird to kiss with your eyes open, but I just want to keep staring at him. Or is that staring at me?

“I don’t want to tell you what I missed,” Grayson whispers, pulling away from me, making my body feel suddenly cold and desperate, “you’re Grayson now, so look at me and tell me what YOU miss.”

He stands back and my body aches for his touch again. I take a scan of my body, and I can’t believe how much I like what I see. All the time spent trying to find shoes that fit me, but even my feet look adorable. Two creamy thighs that he presses together to obscure my womanhood, as I remember how he used to go down on me and tell me he loved my taste, and all I want to do is find that out for myself. He stands with his hands on his hips, and chest out, and I realize there’s so many places on my body that I want to go to all at once.

The rest of the night turns in to a blur as I bear down on him like an animal, much to his delight. That smile on my former face – did I look this happy when we were together? We rush to find a spare bedroom, giggling the whole way, but settling for the laundry room. I laid down a blanket on the floor for my lady, and he crawled on to it, wriggling his tush in my face, before I devoured him from behind.

Its early morning when I wake up, still on the floor, with Grayson in my body curled up next to me. I lean in to wake him with another kiss, and as we wake up, both of our bodies are feeling the aftermath of last night’s passion. I wince as he touches my cock, as even though it’s begging for more, it’s been well and truly spent. Instead, I place one hand on his cheek and stare in to his/my eyes.

“Take me back?” he asks softly.

Light begins to streak in through the windows – sunrise usually signalling the end of the swap party, and thus I feel the magic beginning to tug me back in to my own body.

“Of course I take you back,” I smile, “you…you’re…”

Suddenly, I’m staring at Grayson’s face, from within my own body once more.

“Perfect,” we say in unison, much to our surprise, and delight.

1 comment:

  1. Naughty, but sweet and sentimental. Getting to see each other from the eyes of your lover would be very educational.

    ReplyDelete