Sunday 1 November 2020

Voting - The 12 Follow Ups of Christmas


As per the last few years, I want to use December for Follow Up stories for captions from earlier in the year, and this year, I thought I'd get some input on which caps you want to see a little bit more of. Below is a list of which captions that you can vote for.

On any caption you wish to vote for click the "More Like This" reaction underneath the post, and the ones with the most at the end of this month will get follow ups!

I've omitted some caps for a few reasons - captions that already have follow ups, series/ongoing tags (like Body Switchers Club and Swapping Neighbourhood), and some captions where I don't have an idea of where I would take the story next. Also, some captions I have already prepared a December Follow Up for - so you won't see them on the list either.

Voting closes on 30th November.






5 comments:

  1. wish there weren't so many options! which is strange to say i guess

    also sad that my top picks don't seem to have any traction yet

    anyway, love reading your caps everyday and i'm sure whatever wins will be a great continuation by you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Which one do you wish was doing better in the votes? It's interesting, because I tend to find the caps I loved writing most, don't always do as well as other ones.

      Delete
    2. In order, my top 3 would be:

      Punishment A La Aunt Suzie
      Extra Exam Credit
      and Mellow Mom

      i remember instantly wanting a follow up to Punishment A La Aunt Suzie when it came out lol.
      Anyway, if these never get follow ups, no big deal. Thanks for your great captions! I visit every day and just wasn't by a computer while remembering to respond lol

      Delete
  2. I really want Parental Therapy to get a sequel the most!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's Out Now
    Meet Her Parents
    For His Mate's Wedding

    ReplyDelete