Monday 30 March 2020

Student Surrogate (5 of 7)



Quick note: Throughout all this COVID-19 stuff, in my day job, I'm classified as essential worker in my trade, and so I'm really taking a flogging at work, so less time for captions. I've written at least another two weeks of caps at the moment, and I'll hopefully have the inspiration for more before I run out. 

In the meantime - I don't really have the time to do all the follow ups I hoped I had time for from your comments, so I'll just be going back and writing short story follow ups in the comments. If you commented on a post before asking for a follow up, I hope I got to yours. New tag: "More Story In The Comments".

I hope all of you are staying safe out there.
Regards,
Mostly Swaps

2 comments:

  1. first of all thanks for all the follow ups. Good luck with your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how this story is shaping up. It looks like Samantha has no problem getting into all kinds of mischief in his adult body.

    ReplyDelete